I am a qualified leading Holistic Wellness coach, Pilates and Fitness professional with decades of experience.
I love the outdoors and am passionate about helping others to reach their full potential through healthy living practices such as growth mindset, positive emotional practices, regular exercise and maintaining a healthy diet.
I have been fortunate to have great mentorship from elders over the years and believe I have more than enough experience, skill and knowledge to pass down to the next generation. To reach out click here.
Community and Social Engagement
I am an advocate of living a healthy lifestyle and do this through my volunteer activities and engagements where I regularly speak at community events, private hospitals and treatment centres.
My New Zealand Maori heritage is of great significance and importance to me and helps to guide my practice in connecting our bodies to the world around us in a way that our ancient ancestors did for generations before us.
I strongly believe in supporting and nurturing the next generation of children and am particularly passionate about improving the health of indigenous children in our community and do this through my ongoing support of Nutrition Plus.
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Fitness Institute Australia, FIA)
- Certificate in Group Exercise Instruction (Federation of International Sports, Aerobics and Fitness, FISAF)
- Certificate in Pilates Matwork (Australian Fitness Network)
- Complete Matwork Series (Polestar Pilates Australia)
- Fascial Movement (Merrithew, New York)
- Total Barre, Halo (Merrithew, New York)
- Zumba (Zumba Fitness)
Current teaching locations
My current timetable Spring :
- Qi Natural Therapies (www.qiyoga.net) – Resident Instructor, Manly & Freshwater
- Corporate classes – Sydney’s Northern Beaches/Zoom
- Personal Training – Sydney’s Northern Beaches and Lower North Shore
- Teacher Training – Sydney’s Northern Beaches
I am always on the lookout for opportunities both in Australia and internationally to deliver inspiring and engaging Pilates online classes.
Please contact me to discuss if you would like me to teach at your venue in the near future.